Poor vectra of epic fail and starship miles looks to have met her end :(

Soldato
OP
Must've been a decent speed for the road conditions, what a pleb. Is that Riddrie?

Carntyne m8

one less taxi driver on the road. mr shorts is doing us all a favour

probably true the standards within the PH trade range from excellent to down right scary at times,

Ouch, a frustrating situation when you had very little to do with the accident :(

you've no idea m8 lost a full weekend so far and i doubt i'll be working much if anything next week

Soldato
Sorry to hear this mate, and as I said in my text glad that you're OK! Bit of luck you'll be out on the roads making some money, not a good time of the year to be without a car. Unfortunately, you're a month or two early from me getting you a good deal. ;)

Soldato
OP
well Vectra is looking like a goner,

just spoke to the bodyshop and the bill so far is at 2800 and that's before they have put it on the ramp and checked for any damage to suspension :(

Soldato
With a bit of luck the corsa will be off the road for a decent spell and if he cant afford to reinsure, the driver for a good bit longer.

Looks like it was a marked parking bay so he has no excuse.

Soldato
OP
Depends on how much the insurance pay out, what are you hoping to replace it with?

honestly don't know, bad time to be having to replace a car. wait and see what sort of pitiful settlement they offer.

whats the book value on a 2006 Vectra with 1/4 million miles?

one thing that worries me though is that talking to the little scrote on Saturday he says hes only a named driver on his Grandads policy, woohoo fronting. would I still be covered even if his insurance co look into this?

Back
Top Bottom