Positive Members Thread

Soldato
For me it'd have to be:

Holly - Probably the OcUK'er I've talked to the most. Top lass and tres cool.
FosterK - Although I've only mainly played BF2 with FosterK, when I've spoken to him on MSN, he's a top chap.
MatBlack - Top man, very polite and always up for a chat.
CBS - Mainly 'cause I'm very interested in seeing what he's like in person - he seems to go from extremes of being analyitical to humourous quite easily!
Messiah_Kahn - Ok, strictly speaking I have met him (sold a monitor to him and he picked it up), but we still haven't gone out for a pint or anything yet...
ElRazur - The chap's had me in hysterics many times :D

-RaZ

Caporegime
Its nice to be not in demand.... :o

I've met a few peeps from here, generally, nice people! :)

I suppose [TW]Fox would by the main person I'd like to meet as from what I've read of his posts and been told by other people, apparently, he's nothing like his forum self.

:)

Soldato
BillyTheImpaler
rich99million
Zip
Mikey1280
Oceaness
Raikiri

And anyone else from DC forum who I have missed - all seem top people. Only a shame more people don't go in there! *glares*

As for the rest of the forums:

MonsterMunch - great guy and enjoy talking to him on MSN
Yewen - nice guy to talk to on MSN and I read a lot of his posts in cases.
Pebbles - crazy, crazy woman!

I also like to meet anyone who used/still uses one of my sigs. They obviously have taste ;)

SiriusB

Soldato
Mickey_D said:
And as for a US meet, it would have to be next summer for me financially. No way in hell am I going to drive out of this frozen wasteland in the winter!! :D

How about a tentative plan for the Indy 500?? ;)
I'm in. :)

I want my ladies to meet me there, too. ;)

SiriusB said:
I also like to meet anyone who used/still uses one of my sigs. They obviously have taste ;)
I think Dogma is the last of mine. Might have to start making more.

Caporegime
Mickey_D said:
And as for a US meet, it would have to be next summer for me financially. No way in hell am I going to drive out of this frozen wasteland in the winter!! :D

How about a tentative plan for the Indy 500?? ;)

Count me in, ill be over in Canada around that time next year...hopefully permanently. I am planning to go to the indy500 at some point in my life as i love indy car racing.

Soldato
Doohickey said:
So anyway, yeah, I'd like to meet (in nay particular order)

Scuzi
Megzy
Zip (One day, one day)
Paras
eXSbass
ArmyOfHarmony (could probably teach me a thing or twelve on the guitar)
Fatiain
Raymond Lin

Wow. I thought I was an unknown on these forums.
Cheers mate. :)

Soldato
Hmmm

pyro
RandomTom :p
OV3RCLOCK3R
Yewen
scuzi
Raikiri
ElRazur
hottiger, but I dont think he is around anymore :(

Last edited:
Man of Honour
This week I shall mostly be stalking.....

NathanE
Werewolf
Sequoia
Seraphim

I think I've been lucky enough to meet the majority of posters who I find interesting, amusing or just plain mad. It's always interesting to see how peoples Internet / real life persona's differ. For me the folk I've got on with best were just like I expected them to be IRL, i.e. they don't try and hide behind some Internet character.

Edit: Would have liked to meet several old school posters like GTA, Jaana, local:hero along with a few others.....

Soldato
Most of my ones will be from Sports Arena,

Gilly, Vandle, G|mp, Icebus, JohnnyG and GordyR of the top of my head are all guys I'd happily buy a pint for. Outside SA, Baddass, Fatiain, Freefaller, Piggymon, Sexybetty, Scuzi and Tru are posters that I'd look out for. :)

A lot of these guys make me laugh on a regular basis and I'm glad they are here.

Associate
Hut-Hum *prepares for Oscar Ceremony Speach*

"I would like to thank..... SiriusB, Yewen, Semi-ProWaster, Badass,Smids, Xplicit,WeeScott, LadFromWales......."

*sobs*

"without whom it would not have been possible"

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
It's certainly interesting to look through this thread seeings it was prior to the UB thread.
Also reassuring at the names mentioned aswell. :cool:

Thanks to all that contributed.

Soldato
This thread really deserves to be on the front page of OcUK in one form or another all the time, great thread. :)

I got a fair few mentions in here searching for my name. :eek:

So many more people I wish to meet I could add now, anyone in the mod team as they all really are top friendly guys, also would like to meet BigStan at some point as I think talking to him would be a good experience.

So many more than that for various reasons, this place just has a habbit of spawning potential friends it is unbelievable really.

*raises glass (of water) to OcUK Forums and its posters*

Soldato
Yewen said:
This thread really deserves to be on the front page of OcUK in one form or another all the time, great thread. :)

I got a fair few mentions in here searching for my name. :eek:

So many more people I wish to meet I could add now, anyone in the mod team as they all really are top friendly guys, also would like to meet BigStan at some point as I think talking to him would be a good experience.

So many more than that for various reasons, this place just has a habbit of spawning potential friends it is unbelievable really.

*raises glass (of water) to OcUK Forums and its posters*

Somewhat suprised considering your donship thread! But yeah, Bigstan is a top guy and I would love to meet him - then steal one of his many X2s!

Almost forgot about this thread but it is still nice to know I have left an impression on some people in this mad house :D

SiriusB

Back
Top Bottom