Positive Members Thread

Permabanned
Blackstar said:
You've been loving yourself a lot today havent you.

Can you blame me? ;)

*n

[Edit - I just found out how much I'm getting for this quarter's bonus...I'm on a self-love trip atm ;)]

Soldato
I've met quite a few people off the forums through motors meets.

Need to bump into Desmo one day though - seem to have the same sense of humour.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
DaveyD said:
:D
I was going to name you anyway as soon as I saw the thread title :p Wish i could make it to a Birmingham meet but no chance at the moment :/ Maybe once I move nearer though.

For me it'd be:
Kell_ee001
Rich_L
DaveyD
Tinkerbell
KaHn
Blackstar

Not sure who else although I'm sure I've forgotten some.

Man of Honour
Haly said:
:D
I was going to name you anyway as soon as I saw the thread title :p Wish i could make it to a Birmingham meet but no chance at the moment :/ Maybe once I move nearer though....

I hopefully will be employed and mobile starting in the summer... hopefully :p

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
DaveyD said:
I hopefully will be employed and mobile starting in the summer... hopefully :p
Good stuff :D have to make sure we both get to the same meet sometime soon.

Soldato
I'm not sure there are too many people I would go as far as wanting to meet (as in going out of my way), but I do respect posts that come from people like Haly, Davey and most of the other folks who frequent the Console Forum :)

Soldato
most of mine would be from the console lot, so

davey_pitch
VIRII
nismo
thesnipergecko
r5rich
wydro
nokkonwod
daveyD

then others from the forum

stellios
lemonkattaz? iirc
piggymon and desmo
von smauhausen (SP?)
mohinder
blackstar

and id throw megsy and el razur in for a laugh

Man of Honour
Posts that I've appreciated have come from loads of people but since the crowd in Hardware seems to get forgotten about I'll list a few in no particular order.

hottiger, Dutch Guy, Energize, BigDom, LoadsaMoney, Monstermunch, Havana_UK, hp7909, sunlitsix, smids, JimboMahoney, Minstadave, cokecan72 and Jokester.

Those are just the ones that stick out immediately from the sub-forums I frequent most in hardware, I'm sure I'm missing out on loads of people that I shouldn't be.

Associate
Von! Von Von Von! (and his luver) :D ;)

Mr Fakesnake too as he's been a very helpful and kind chap towards Pickers and I!

I don't think I'm a regular enough reader or poster to pick out many others! Though I would agree with what Pickers has said!

:)

Soldato
pheebs said:
I don't think I'm a regular enough reader or poster to pick out many others! Though I would agree with what Pickers has said!

Actually Id put you on my list too pheebs, I seem to remember we have a common liking for handmade cards ;):D

Soldato
aawww - thanks guys! :D

I would love to meet all the girls from here (especially LostKat, Haly, Tiggy, SexyBetty, Jenjey, BrightonBelle and Tinkerbell) :D

There are quite a few of the guys I'd like to meet too including malc30, Freefaller, cyKey, Dangerous (might regret that one though!) Sic, Otacon and probably loads more too! :p

The one I would like to see less of is Penski!

/waves across office :eek:

Soldato
da_mic_1530 said:

I know you didn't just spell my name wrong, especially after the name pronunciation thread the other day! ;)

As for this topic, too many to mention but as Kell_ee001 just said, I'd also love to meet all the girls from here :p :eek:

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
Everyone I have wanted to meet from here I have met, almost without exception.

Id like to throw a small spanner into the works here with a recent realisation that people can come across all wrong on here - meaning you dont want to meet them.

Because of that, I would like to meet some of those people who cause me great irritation - maybe they will turn out to be top guys?

I wonder how many people thought Gilly was a total **** before meeting him, only to have their opinion totally reversed when they did?

Back
Top Bottom