• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintainance and upgrades.

*** Post A Picture Of Yourself Thread *** (But Not Thorpy or Shayper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
collisster said:
ive been trying to replicate that for about 10 mins now how do you do it, i've got my poundland tripod set up :D

Canon EOS 20D plus 50mm f/1.8 held at arms length and aimed roughly in the direction of my face.

Desaturated in photieshop, darken the corners by burning in, and cloned my eyes all white. :)

Soldato
parkhp5.jpg

Me last month on a lovely BBQ in a park. Great day, much beer consumed. My pants ended up in a tree 10 minutes after that photo was taken no thanks to my mates.

bandie8.jpg

On the Right, Just Before I got all my hair shaved off hehe.

Soldato
collisster said:
ive been trying to replicate that for about 10 mins now how do you do it, i've got my poundland tripod set up :D

Random attempt at it:

eyesrs7.jpg

I failed, as you can see :p

And what I done just before trying that :rolleyes:

ouchaa7.jpg

Radiator apparently beats hand.

Soldato
OP
Toryglen-boy said:
1066 replies, a very healthy thread, with mine being the last, and the thread grinds to a halt .... how paranoid to i feel !!

:(

lol, must be worse than mine then (<OP :)) as even seeing my face first didnt put everyone off :D

actually...scarily enough you almost even look like david tennant(sp?)

you should get a trench coat and a sonic screw driver and post another pic :D

Soldato
bringerofdecay said:
lol, must be worse than mine then (<OP :)) as even seeing my face first didnt put everyone off :D

actually...scarily enough you almost even look like david tennant(sp?)

you should get a trench coat and a sonic screw driver and post another pic :D

thanks mate, i take that as a massive compliment, i acctually sound like him to! being raised around 8 miles away from where he was ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom