• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

*** Post A Picture Of Yourself Thread *** (But Not Thorpy or Shayper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
n644910677_115141_1313.jpg

A bit more recent.

Anyone else thinking Numa guy?

Soldato
hey mate - I don't think it'll have gone up since I last saw you - haven't stretched it since christmas last year! it has a different tunnel in it, which makes it look bigger though!

MX-5's going well - just waiting for a bit of cash so I can get a new engine to strip/bore/turbo/make myself a liability with! needs a bit of bodywork and a couple of other bits first though!

how's everything with you?

That's probably what made me comment then.

Yeah every thing is going great at the moment, no complaints from me. Will be nice to see a log of that in action if you were to pursue that, although bad time of the year for cash with Christmas creeping ever closer.

Take care chap, might bump into you some where as in the past. :)

Sic

Sic

Soldato
That's probably what made me comment then.

Yeah every thing is going great at the moment, no complaints from me. Will be nice to see a log of that in action if you were to pursue that, although bad time of the year for cash with Christmas creeping ever closer.

Take care chap, might bump into you some where as in the past. :)

yeah! it'll be nice to finally make a start on it, although it definitely won't be at least until next year!

it might take a little more effort to randomly bump into each other - me and her indoors have moved to Southampton! :D

Soldato
yeah! it'll be nice to finally make a start on it, although it definitely won't be at least until next year!

it might take a little more effort to randomly bump into each other - me and her indoors have moved to Southampton! :D

God, you don't hang about. Evesham, Leamington and now Southhampton - best of luck to you down there. They call people like that Gypsys don't they :D

Charlotte looks even more "whit whoo" with brunette hair ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom