**Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here ** (56k ***)

pat sharp?
sharp.jpg

just sprung to mind, sorry

One of these beauties is what the Royal Airforce crew chauffeured us around in today during the festival of the sea kickoffs dropping us to and from various warships/locations (press pass access is a great thing and these guys are extremely friendly and are actually avid photographers themsleves with their "nikon" cupboard :O :O

Each door has it's own "media unit" and the wing mirros move to show better view of the rear and ground when in reverse, there are also proximity sensors dotted all around the car and it had some "other" gadgets the navy/air force are issued with.

Discovery V8
ph_01_landy1.jpg

ph_01_landy1_in.jpg

Will Gill said:
yeah mal it is :)

I'm sure we have admired each other a number of times mate, its hard to ignore obvious beauty :p

:D

I guess the owner was at Kingston uni. Its up for sale now, so maybe he has left.

I was driving past the Uni last week and 2 cars are coming fast towards me, they both do handbrake turns into the entrance of the uni, and the 2nd car hit the first car :D (they were 2 cars filled with asian lads)

Was very humerous, especially as the car behind me was a silver atsra with blue lights on the roof and police stickers on it :D

Mal

Will Gill said:
damn ricers, I see these ridiculous things all over the place, what do they think they look like!!!

:p

Thats nothing I went on the moors the other week there was this ricer with a drop-top Honda, I'm sure he was a hairdresser :p

[TW]Fox said:
Thats nothing I went on the moors the other week there was this ricer with a drop-top Honda, I'm sure he was a hairdresser :p

S'funny, I saw a bod in a grandad Mondeo on the moors t'other weekend, with a broken brakelight and a habit of nicking parking spaces :D

But I saw a REAL cretin yesterday in a shiny new silver Shogun.

3 car wide road, row of cars parked outside the chippy (so there are plenty of sproglets about!), line of cars passing them, and enough room for me to drive along the opposite way.

Except for this bozo in the Shogun, overtaking the whole row at about 60mph :eek:

Fortunately, I was able to stop in time to leave room for him to get back in at the front of the queue on his side of the road.

I mean WTF :rolleyes:

Alan Woodford

Over Clocker said:
:D

I guess the owner was at Kingston uni. Its up for sale now, so maybe he has left.

I was driving past the Uni last week and 2 cars are coming fast towards me, they both do handbrake turns into the entrance of the uni, and the 2nd car hit the first car :D (they were 2 cars filled with asian lads)

Was very humerous, especially as the car behind me was a silver atsra with blue lights on the roof and police stickers on it :D

Mal

Each year, the new batch of students turn up outside the Student Union , its the same usual stick on tat Civics , CRX.

I think Kingston has to be the worst for speed humps , it is not just that every residential road has them every 100m, but that you need a really big ground clearance.

Back
Top Bottom