**Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here ** (56k ***)

This one i took on my way into London on the A40 back in Feb i think. Not really a car i would fancy a commute into London in! Nice reg though V12 MR B

And this one was taken as a passenger on Wednesday on my way home up the M40. Really poor quality pics i know. Anyone guess the 2nd car? Reg was CA51NO V :)

Worthy said:
m5.jpg

Spotted this morning on the way to work. :)

Argh! I hate that junction! Small world though, that's about a 5 minute drive from me :)

I'm still trying to get pics of two Corsa's and a Saxo... they're just comical. Will Gill, that Sorted 'scort is well... errr... sorted ;)

Just dug out this little baby from last summer. It belongs to a mate (some of you have probably seen it in one of my previous threads).

Bolt on tail-pipe cover, shopping list, very badly tinted windows, loads of cheap ICE, sunstrip, 'tighted' front indicators... what else can I say!

Oh, that isn't the owner sat on the bonnet btw.

lush lush lush

I adore those cars, every angle, every curve it all just spells automotive sex with a fit bird - a low mileage fit bird with big air bags and a well polished and cared for engine.

purrrrr

*goes to loo*

lordrobs said:
LOL :D yep no one likes a high mileage bird!

single owners are OK as long as you stamped and carried out all the services yourself, I dont know about you but I never had a problem lending my car to mates who needed to make a quick trip up the road......

Will Gill said:
single owners are OK as long as you stamped and carried out all the services yourself, I dont know about you but I never had a problem lending my car to mates who needed to make a quick trip up the road......

LOL

I don't like my mates taking my car out to be honest. I don't mind them having a quick go up the dirt track now and again though. Not too much though. Its a bit risky for accidents with it being such a tight area.

Back
Top Bottom