Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

And a 355. And of those and a 456 would be in my dream garage. Actually makes me a bit sad that ill never have that garage

Nicely optimistic there!

I think the BRZ is better looking from the front. The Toyota looks a little too styled.

Not an encounter but some pcis from the Toyota showroom a few weeks back.

I saw a guy in a red one a few weeks back. Gave us some sort of look and then put his foot down against us, thinking he was awesome. Left him and his pansy Toyota for dead of course. :p

Colleagues GT86 finally arrived, never seen a grown man so giddy :p. Looks stunning in the flesh, didn't expect flat red to suit it but it rather does. Whole car somehow has a nice bit of presence even though it's pretty small.

2012081020094526.jpg

Sorry for the crap pic was to busy perving over it properly to bother!

Shame about the alloy design though. They could have made it so much more epic by using alloys with a nice dish.

It's honestly not as startling in real life, in pics the car looks like its on stilts aswell.

Forgot to mention, first in Bristol! (other than the black demo car at Toyota North obviously!)

Colleagues GT86 finally arrived, never seen a grown man so giddy :p. Looks stunning in the flesh, didn't expect flat red to suit it but it rather does. Whole car somehow has a nice bit of presence even though it's pretty small.

Sorry for the crap pic was to busy perving over it properly to bother!

Drove one of those the other day... pretty damn good for what they are.

Still a bit "spongey" though :(

I thought we'd been over this previously, your internet 'spots' are not along the lines of the idea of the thread. It was nice when you weren't posting dross in motors, shame that period has stopped. :(

Oh hush, it was photo taken by somebody on here and posted here in the first place. Don't really care what you think the idea of the thread is.

Oh hush, it was photo taken by somebody on here and posted here in the first place. Don't really care what you think the idea of the thread is.

Great, so it is already in the thread and you decided to repost it, for what reason exactly? You don't care that I can read the thread title and know what the thread is about so you just post random stuff you've seen in the thread before or found on the internet because you like it? :rolleyes:

BRB going to google to find some car images. I spotted them today so they are ok to post, right?

That seems to be the sole point in this thread yes, post pictures you've found on the internets. Or, better yet, constantly post pictures of your "mate's" new TT. ;)

Back
Top Bottom