Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

The production model of the GT86 would look fantastic if only they had actually picked a decent set of standard alloys and had solid coloured rear lights instead of having the white bits there :(

Overtook this on the way to the RR. -westy-'s fault there is reflection, he made me have the window up, despite roof down. :(

DSC_3922.jpg

DSC_3923.jpg

Old fella driving it then waved once we were past, happy bloke liked the fact I liked his car. :)

mustangnos_1.jpg

mustangnos_2.jpg

I first heard it half way down the road, I looked ahead and could only see a 3 series saloon....thought I was hearing things. Then the traffic cleared and my eyes started at those massive section rear tyres.... and then the boost gauges on the driver's side as I drove past.

I guess the NOS badge isn't just for show :p

went for a ride day before yesterday, ended up in Midhurst BP where there was not 1 but 2 mp12-4's both 12plates, both Redwine colour however one was convertable. then pulling out behind them in the petrol station another two were going in the other direction, those 2 however still had the cellophane attached to doors and bonnet! just wish i had a helmet cam or something! had a good play down a286 then home again.

Last edited:
Couldn't get a pic as I was driving but seen a stunning Ferrari 512TR on the Elgin to lossiemouth road, then in Elgin seen a plethora of classics coming back from the brodie car show..... Jag e type, shelby cobra, Alfa spiders, lotus élans etc :D

435fc5ad.jpg

Not really random - it's my brothers taken a few years ago with my Samsung D500 - surprised it came out pretty clear :D

Looks wrong soo clean - need to find some dirty pics of it.

Back
Top Bottom