Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Because going by my indisputable logic of seeing more Astons in the past week than easily obtainable, run of the mill pugs ever i deemed it worthy enough to post. :rolleyes:
Rare/Unusual doesn't have to be expensive :).

Last time I sat out in London for dinner the one car that stood out was a Corsa, as all the other cars are Ferraris/Astons/Porsche/etc they were just meh and common :p.

F1 lorry perhaps?

Waaaaay too small.

On the SLS bad parking topic, I find it ironic that people who can afford to run those cars are probably the ones who can afford to repair dings in the door easily. You would have thought joe bloggs with his M3 on a shoestring budget would park like that, rather than the SLS owner :)

On the SLS bad parking topic, I find it ironic that people who can afford to run those cars are probably the ones who can afford to repair dings in the door easily. You would have thought joe bloggs with his M3 on a shoestring budget would park like that, rather than the SLS owner :)

Lol what.

I hope that's a joke because that's one hell of a mindset to have!

Last edited:
Hi 5! :p
Picture0104.jpg

A luverly sounding Jag XJ220 flew past us on the M40 last night. We saw it coming but my camera had been switched to the wrong mode and so I completely missed it :(

When I had sorted my camera out I got a snap of this at the Warwick services:

IMG_6678.JPG

Love them so much!

Back
Top Bottom