Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

I didn't say that.
But most cars do have some sort of roll protection (like a steel loop/horseshoe around the seat head) right? Also, that windscreen would fold if leant on as well.
Just seems a bit crazy that a car that can roll easy, is allowed on the road completely open like that.

Remember though, it was built in 1969. Don't think they quite so big on safety back then. :p

I just think they look great fun, like driving round on a bigger, more powerful go kart. I don't even care that they have no doors. :D

I think the ST looks awesome, but it does need a fairly bright colour to look best. The estate actually looks better than the hatch purely because fast estates are cool!

I think I saw that same red one, depending on where you're located.

I was in warsaw yesterday, I didn't take any pics as I dont think anyone would have the memory :P so many beautiful cars and lots n lots of gangsters for example saw 3 black mercs with tinted windows (illegal in poland) parked next to one of the most exclusive hotels, then some big dodge under Belarus numbers then an escelade -.- all next to eachother

Some randoms from the last week;

minerw.jpg

miner2.jpg

84834395.jpg

20120822162901.jpg

20120822163005.jpg

64363046.jpg

20120822162918.jpg

20120822163016.jpg

^ :cool:

Back
Top Bottom