Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

41370F98-D6BE-476F-96DE-B9B2848F66DC-313-000000273B579821.jpg

I have just moved into a new block of flats and woke up one morning to what sounded like biblical thunder ( although i did realise it was some sort of engine). In my sleepy state i thought it was just some loud everyday car.

When i woke up and looked out of the window i saw this..... :eek:

20120827_093809-2.jpg

:eek:

Last edited:
I thought it was some visitor but i saw the garage that it is front off open the other day it is kept in there!

How much would something like that be worth!?

I will try and get some better pics next time it is out.

F40 is worth copying as it must be worth near a million surely. It was the last model Enzo signed off on, its got to be a classic now and afaik the classic car market is doing swimmingly

I'd be quite surprised if his insurance allows him to park and display like that, my next door neighbour used to have a policy that invalidates if he ever parked at home not in the garage. Its not near any main road I guess

I always fancied the 959 but it didnt look as special though :/

F40 is worth copying as it must be worth near a million surely. It was the last model Enzo signed off on, its got to be a classic now and afaik the classic car market is doing swimmingly

I'd be quite surprised if his insurance allows him to park and display like that, my next door neighbour used to have a policy that invalidates if he ever parked at home not in the garage. Its not near any main road I guess

I always fancied the 959 but it didnt look as special though :/

Well it is a gated development and where the car was parked it is not in view of the public, only the residents. I have only seen it out once so far and the rest of the time it is tucked away in that garage in front of it.

A CAR MEET IS NOT A DAILY ENCOUNTER!!!! STOP POSTING PICTURES FROM MEETINGS IN THE THREAD!!!!!!!!

You can't even read the thread rules so you can't preach about these things. Plus I'd rather see the odd Ace Cafe collection than an Audi A1 or something else utterly mundane and turd.

What is this one?
http://i.imgur.com/m3YCV.jpg

I need it in my life, right now.

Clue on the Wing. ;)

Chevrolet Camaro SS...I think...

Back
Top Bottom