Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

I think that Aston looks awful. I'm sure it's a corker of a machine but the black just ruins it. Terrible colour combination (but then I think black bits very rarely look good, especially black logos).

Saw this stupid looking bike, surely negates any benefit a bike has when wanting to filter through traffic. His bars were about the width of my car :confused:

UFqn9kh.png

Maybe he wants to be kate winslet in titanic?

The thing I don't understand is the (usually old and Austrian / German) couples who go touring on massive bikes with trailers attached. Seems like all the disadvantages of a bike, with all the disadvantages of a car.

20160622_205858_1.jpg

The thing I don't understand is the (usually old and Austrian / German) couples who go touring on massive bikes with trailers attached. Seems like all the disadvantages of a bike, with all the disadvantages of a car.

Travel to destination, pitch tent and then leave tent and trailer at camp site for the day when they go out.;)

Saw this going through Matlock yesterday, must have had a problem with the tickover as was blipping the throttle constantly. The comedy camber, stretched tyres and miss-placed exhaust made the car look .......
Smiley-clapping.gif

Back
Top Bottom