Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

No it's a proper A45 but it looks stupid.

Was looking on the configurator to see how many stick on tat options there were....

"
Exclusive Package
Purchase price from factory

£895
main image
Brief description

Central locking system with infrared remote control
AMG floor mats"

Wut.

Was looking on the configurator to see how many stick on tat options there were....

"
Exclusive Package
Purchase price from factory

£895
main image
Brief description

Central locking system with infrared remote control
AMG floor mats"

Wut.

Indeed, the configurator is absolutely terrible with regards to detail.

From the actual pdf brochure it says:
Exclusive package comprises:
Belt guide optics in silver-chrome look (Mercedes-AMG A 45 4MATIC only)
Floor mats with edging in appointments colour
Four-way lumbar support
Trim – ARTICO leather³ upper dash trim with contrast stitching

so no idea where the infrared bit comes from, and makes it slightly better value than £895 for floor mats!

Randomly they also do an Mercedes AMG Pertronos F1 inspired trim level (with the turquoise colour used on the alloys, bumper and sears) - named the A-Class Motorsport Edition - however it's only available with as a A220d :(

Brochure:
http://tools.mercedes-benz.co.uk/current/passenger-cars/e-brochures/new-generation-a-class.pdf

Randomly they also do an Mercedes AMG Pertronos F1 inspired trim level (with the turquoise colour used on the alloys, bumper and sears) - named the A-Class Motorsport Edition - however it's only available with as a A220d :(

I saw it at the Geneva motorshow and it's incredibly tacky looking. It's probably a good way to get keyed too.

0Y000MB.jpg

This is the Impala I mentioned a few weeks ago. Those wheels must be close to 30". It looks even more ridiculous in the flesh. Just as we were leaving the car park a bright green Dodge Charger went in on giant chrome rims. Couldn't get a picture of it though.

those are deffo 28-30". the tyres last ages cos they dont roll as much :p also even though they are probably 265/20/R30 they will ride quite nicely as they wont go down potholes at all.

I wonder how far off his speedo is after that wheel size increase :D

But yea, with the quality of UK roads these days. 30" might need to become an option over here soon lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom