Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Not sure it is worth its own thread so...

New Mercedes Maybach concept...
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13203382/OCUK/August%202016/Compensating%20Mercedes.jpg[img]
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13203382/OCUK/August%202016/Compensating%20Mercedes%202.jpg[img]

If I was filthy stinking rich I'd be all over that **** da peasants! There is something pre-war, 1920s over-exuberance and extravagant about it. But with slightly classier wheels[/QUOTE]

The poor....burn them :eek:

Spent a good hour or so in a family members brand new Model S today, seen plenty on the road but never experienced the car from the inside.

Was expecting Autopilot to be the show stopper, however, being sat in the passenger seat and having the car drive over to the owner a little way down the road was one of the strangest experiences of my motoring life.

The AWD version shifts from a standstill, power delivery is seamless and feels limitless.

Autopilot is impressive, needs more updates i feel, the self parking system wanted to do some odd things, upgraded audio system sounds good.

Fit and finish seems excellent, not totally sold on the massive LED screen, i still like proper heater controls.

Impressive bit of kit overall, looking forward to the model 3 now.

Only one pic, it was chucking it down outside.

EFrN7Wf.jpg

Fit and finish seems excellent, not totally sold on the massive LED screen, i still like proper heater controls.

My little Polo has a touch screen and frankly it's useless when your moving on anything other than super smooth roads. It's far too fidgety on the road for it to work in such a car, hate it.

That Maybach has "Vision Mercedes" written on the back so it's probably one of those pretty pictures made for Gran Turismo and that's as far as it'll ever go.

I also like knobs and dials in a car, that's probably the only thing I don't like about Teslas, but it's easier to change the interface on a car when it's on a screen than when it's physical buttons so it does make sense.

Back
Top Bottom