Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

OcUK Staff
Hi there

For all the times I frequent Classic Remise (noblechairs office) I never post up any pictures, but I am sure a few here will like this:

el1.jpg

Caporegime
Hi there

For all the times I frequent Classic Remise (noblechairs office) I never post up any pictures, but I am sure a few here will like this:

el1.jpg

Is it real? Something looks off.

Also, next time you go, get a few shots of that absolutely stunning Citroen drop top next to it please :cool:

OcUK Staff
That seems like a really weird place to have an office for chairs?

Because we can. :D

It is also the perfect place as a lot of our marketing is done with images of the chairs with the cars, so its ideal, plus there is a nice restaurant inside, Ferrari, Lambo dealership and nice bar, so its quite ideal location for our chair office. :)

OcUK Staff
Can vouch for it, it's an incredible location.

Yep once you visit, you get it and why not have our show room in such an awesome location. :)

A few more pictures of some original muscle:

3.jpg

m2.jpg

m1.jpg

In fact I think I took these when we flew all you guys over for our weekend drunken activities. :D

Soldato
Because we can. :D

It is also the perfect place as a lot of our marketing is done with images of the chairs with the cars, so its ideal, plus there is a nice restaurant inside, Ferrari, Lambo dealership and nice bar, so its quite ideal location for our chair office. :)

I went a couple of years ago, only seems odd as everything else there is so antiquated and vehicle related.

I don't remember seeing Ferrari and Lambo dealerships either, perhaps it's changed a lot in 2 years?! :D

We are talking about the one in Berlin right...?

OcUK Staff
I went a couple of years ago, only seems odd as everything else there is so antiquated and vehicle related.

I don't remember seeing Ferrari and Lambo dealerships either, perhaps it's changed a lot in 2 years?! :D

We are talking about the one in Berlin right...?

Yes, Ferrari dealership, Lambo and a couple of others as well.
It attracts a lot of passers by, tourist, so its an ideal location for our chair office and as I said it is also ideal for us making marketing videos and photography, allows us to hit the car angle as with our chairs we have designs to appeal to all sectors of market now pretty much. :)

Back
Top Bottom