Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Caporegime
IMG-9396.jpg

IMG-9398.jpg

IMG-9392.jpg

New M2. Big car! Much nicer in the flesh but I’m not keen on the MPE.

When is it getting finished and painted? :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Took my boys to watch tractor pulling on Saturday. Some lovely noisy chest thumping horsepower. 2000+ in some cases, the one with 4 Lynx helicopter engines could be 6000+ potentially. Also a couple spots from the car park. The Primera was stripped just short of the drivers seat and dashboard.

Where's the line where it stops being a tractor? lol :p

Soldato
Audi released Nardo Grey on an RS model about a decade ago, it was a bit different, so became a talking point. At which point other manufacturers saw the interest it generated and all thought "lets do that too" :p

It's something new for all the people afraid of having an actual colour who have done black, white, silver and metallic grey to death already.
Pretty sure Fiat got their first with the Abarth 500?

The historical connection being post war they had a tonne of aircraft grey leftover, so a lot of the early Fiat's were painted that colour because it was available.

They brought it back when homages to older cars was at its peak (Mustang etc).

Soldato

The historical connection being post war they had a tonne of aircraft grey leftover, so a lot of the early Fiat's were painted that colour because it was available.

They may well have done but everyone I notice online seems to refer to all flat/gloss grey as 'Nardo Grey', so I would say it was definitely the Audi implementation that popularised it.

Soldato

Probably saves loads for the manufacturer, just put lacquer straight on to the primer, done :D

Caporegime
As much as I can't stand "I saw x car but didn't get a pic" posts, today I saw my first Purosangue and I've gotta be honest, that is one sexy ass machine. I suspect Lambo's not gonna be happy.

Caporegime
It is almost double the price of a Urus

May be, but the Urus has been the insta poser's car of choice for the last few years, and it was either that or a Bentayga, now Ferrari has this car I'm sure many will buy one over the former two.

I don't think money is the limiting factor for Urus shoppers, rather the type of car and the badge on the bonnet.

Soldato
May be, but the Urus has been the insta poser's car of choice for the last few years, and it was either that or a Bentayga, now Ferrari has this car I'm sure many will buy one over the former two.

I don't think money is the limiting factor for Urus shoppers, rather the type of car and the badge on the bonnet.
I dunno man, I could maybe stretch to a URUS and it would impress my friends. Ferrari is a different league entirely

Reactions: mjt
Soldato
Buying a Urus would friends down I think.

You bought a Lambo, yay. ...but it's really a horrendously expensive Audi Q8 lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom