Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
Garish and just plain ewww.

Z4SOjjn.jpg

Park an e38 next to this turd and try and figure out how they managed to get this so wrong.
The number plate :D

Don
Ugly as sin. People thought the E65 was bad, but the G70 said "Hold my beer".
However, it's not aimed at the European or US market. It's aimed squarely at China and Asian markets. I'm surprised they even sell it here TBH.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Ugly as sin. People thought the E65 was bad, but the G70 said "Hold my beer".
However, it's not aimed at the European or US market. It's aimed squarely at China and Asian markets. I'm surprised they even sell it here TBH.
Once you're inside watching that massive TV in the back having a massage, you forget all about the looks :p

I passed one this morning - blacked-out M760e - and honestly it looked quite good, probably because the front was all one colour :p

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Its for people who have lots of money and no taste, which unfortunately means it will probably sell better than any of their proper cars...
Makes sense for company cars, and/or countries where ICE tax is high v low/zero for BEVs.
Also it's Chinese now isn't it? So I'm sure they're selling like hot cakes over there..

Last edited:
Associate
I recently spent some time with my family in Dubai and their neighbour opposite has these. What amazes me more than having 2 Chirons, is having a showroom garage with a glass door. Private security to enter helps, but you could never have this in the UK.
The numberplate is likely worth more than the car.

ZhHWSZN.jpeg

xY0ccS4.jpeg
Wow, the minecraft graphics are getting insane

Soldato
If you had similar in the UK in full view like that, some scrote would be in there stealing stuff in minutes. Even without the cars.

Didn't bother building something to hide the bins in though :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
I recently spent some time with my family in Dubai and their neighbour opposite has these. What amazes me more than having 2 Chirons, is having a showroom garage with a glass door. Private security to enter helps, but you could never have this in the UK.
The numberplate is likely worth more than the car.

ZhHWSZN.jpeg

xY0ccS4.jpeg

The one on the right is a Divo not a Chiron.

Back
Top Bottom