cov3.jpg

cov4.jpg

Man of Honour
img0956x.jpg

Classy licence plate.

img0917lm.jpg

Bridges are awesome.

img0914ez.jpg

Disney didn't lie. The suburban dream does exist!

img0911pd.jpg

Want. Nice plate too.

img0909w.jpg

Wacky waving flailing arm ainflatable tube man sold me some tyres and an oil change.

img0950y.jpg

I guess this driver qualifies for being a spazzer.

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh that Chevelle and Charger are lovely ...the Chevelle would look a lot nicer sans stickers of course but that's easy enough.

Soldato
Apologies for crap pic, centre of leeds night before last. Was drunk it was dark and only had my phone :rolleyes:

Left hand drive, dunno if you can get them in right?

Boy did he turn some heads when he floored it 50m to the lights, sounded lovely.

img702.jpg

Soldato
wouldnt be surprised if it was a kit car.

Original Cobras are so rare its silly. If you want one, its much easier to just build or buy a kit car and then you can specify what engine you want etc..

Looking at the web site it is a kit. Some of them are going for silly money when fully built.

With cobras everyone knows they are like rocking horse poop so more than likely going to be a kit. can you imagine the disappointment of owning a real one and everyone thinking its a kit LOL

Associate
John Tojeiro, who was the designer of the AC Ace that the Cobra was based upon, was a director of Dax Cars. The Dax Tojeiro is a fairly mean kit and is possibly the best Cobra replica out there.

Back
Top Bottom