Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

b0bf5131.jpg

Hard to make out because the photo is awful, but its a 530xd. Never seen one before.

I doubt there'd be enough demand to make the 4wd BMWs in RHD.
BMW's RHD market is essentially the UK, ROI, Japan and some of Asia and Africa.

You do the maths :p

Nipped over to Castle Combe in the Westfield today to grab some stuff from Merlin Motorsport.

Was chav's day out there! Total Vauxhall or something? Bird on the tannoy sounded familiar.... Louise Goodman I think.

BTCC at Snetterton this weekend IIRC...

Indeed it is, had just left work and suspect he may well have been heading there. Damn me for not having a browse of the shop! Anyhoo pictures! Two rather rare spots from recent months.

Lancia Monte Carlo
AlfaM.jpg

Daimler SP250
Daimler.jpg

Not so rare anymore Nissan GTR
GTR.jpg

Randomly came across a house while at work Thursday that had a yellow Countach with the rear in the air and a wheel missing along with a so far unidentified Alfa Romeo sat in the drive. Sort of reminded me of a squared off Miura.

Last edited:
Saw a few cars on the M1 back from London:

-Rolls Royce Drophead
-Aston V8
-Ferrari 430
-Porsche Panamera
-Some Ford pickup truck (absolutely huge, very loud, two massive truck-like exhausts, massive wheel arches, right-hand drive, the woman driver was also huge as well)

Lancia Monte Carlo old boy, not Alfa.

Yeah I noticed that after posting, I cant multi task. Was trying to identify the Alfa I saw on google images and after typing Alfa lots it just came out :o

The wonderful Google Image has just shown me that it was an Alfa Romeo Montreal sitting with the Countach.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom