Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

R8 V8 over the road, sounds awesome!

217514_10150171689621494_659761493_7023142_873964_n.jpg

Ferrari pic

Stuck in a jam on the M25 near Dartford.

I had a Ferrari shoot past me at a roundabout but I can't work out wwhat it was. It had cuts in the body behind the front wheels, like the 575, but curved. I can't find a pic of anything like that.

We also saw a 350z and my wife wondered aloud why, if you wanted a fancy sporty car, you'd go for a Nissan. I told her a bit about how Nissan do have some very high end sports cars, and told her about the GT-R on the Nurburgring. Appropriately enough, when we got to our destination a GT-R rumbled past us in the car park. Sweet.

I had a Ferrari shoot past me at a roundabout but I can't work out wwhat it was. It had cuts in the body behind the front wheels, like the 575, but curved. I can't find a pic of anything like that.

We also saw a 350z and my wife wondered aloud why, if you wanted a fancy sporty car, you'd go for a Nissan. I told her a bit about how Nissan do have some very high end sports cars, and told her about the GT-R on the Nurburgring. Appropriately enough, when we got to our destination a GT-R rumbled past us in the car park. Sweet.

i can see your wife needs a man of taste who hates those jap jobs, send her this way :D

didn't have my phone on me unfortunately but sat on my balcony in bournemouth and had a red Enzo go by, ENZ 400 :) Sounded awesome.. been hearing some serious underground carpark noise for a few weeks now.. guess that must be it! :)

Anyone want to have a guess at the following car? It might be remarkably easy but I can't recall ever seeing one before so thought it might be unusual enough to merit attention. I've got a couple more rubbish pictures of it and I do know what it is now in case it's of interest to anyone.

Veedub.jpg

My god that Chrome 996 looks awful. What is the writing on the top of the windscreen?

Bling Bling Baby :D

Elementary dear watson ;)

The matt black SV and GT2 are just lush.

Wouldn't mind the atom either, though i doubt my big ass would fit in it.

The chap I know with one is bigger than you :)

Saw him today though and he lost loads of weight. Plus he's supercharged his Atom... super epic fun time!

Back
Top Bottom