Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Brief visit to goodwood yesterday to check out the sprint cars, sun was way to harsh to photograph the cars in paddock though (front of car in bright sunlight, rear in shadow) and i couldn't be bothered with multiple exposures :p

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Yes

You wouldn't go to the bother of putting the hole in the front grill for the air jacks if you were making a replica.

Plus everything else looks factory as well.

That and the fact that the old super tourers were up for sale after they became outmoded meant anybody could buy one.

Last edited:
Its a timing strut, its usually used in hillclimbs and sprints, the idea is on the start line you line the car up with the strut breaking the timing beam, when the strut stops breaking it the clock starts.

Finally hit the jackpot and managed to get a photo at the gym of this elusive fella. Take note of the well sized tyres and 'I've just hit a crash barrier bumper' :D

Apologies for the shot and WB, it was taken on an Orange HTC Desire running a flashed original ROM :p

imag0421copy.jpg

Lose the rear stretch and it actually sits well on those wheels.

That said I'm going to be sticking 195 tyres on 8j wheels, oh the naughtiness (not that stretched really but meh :p)

Some spots from this weekend travelling:

Ferrari F430 Scuderia - this was VERY loud once we left the 50mph restriction.

2011-04-25193110.jpg

Nissan GT-R Black Edition

2011-04-25193610.jpg

Ford GT40 - not sure exactly what type, Mk1, but there's not all that many in the UK so someone probably will know. When it drove off it sounded absolutely fantastic. Sorry the pic sucks.

2011-04-22090508.jpg

Back
Top Bottom