Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

At our hotel in Calais waiting for the ferry back:

dscn4699o.jpg

dscn4698l.jpg

Came past us at a pretty good pace on the A26, and it was in convoy with a couple of Jag XFs, also in the same style wrap and all looking cosmetically very worse for wear. Sounded very nice (5l V8 I think) but didn't get an idea of the inside as it was full of data loggers and cabling.

Yep - it's 'on loan' to dealerships as they couldn't shift them I suspect. Only people with so much money they don't know what to do with it, sorry, oil workers bought them :p

At our hotel in Calais waiting for the ferry back:

[img]

Came past us at a pretty good pace on the A26, and it was in convoy with a couple of Jag XFs, also in the same style wrap and all looking cosmetically very worse for wear. Sounded very nice (5l V8 I think) but didn't get an idea of the inside as it was full of data loggers and cabling.[/quote]

He shouldn't of let his kids wrap his car :p

Difficult to park was it ?

:)

Quiet you.

How'd you like it? I'm currently looking at buying a 350z in the next month or two, but prefer the look of the RX-8, I'm fully aware of the potentially awful running costs of the RX-8 which is what swayed me towards the 350z, so I'm interested in why you, having a 350z, decided to test-drive an RX-8.

Was just intrigued to be honest. I drove an S2000 today also.

I preferred the RX8 to the S2000.

RX8 is very different to the 350Z though, feels lighter on it's feet but it can't match the pace of the 350Z.

Back
Top Bottom