Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

rps20120724_122954_336.jpg

would have been awesome if i'd captured you in the pic too....lol

The missus thought it was a good idea to walk from Madam Tussauds back to our car which was parked near Lambeth Bridge (John Islip St), because it was a "nice day" !! :rolleyes:

Yeah! I assume the photo was on Haymarket? If not then I guess I saw the Veyron just before/after you.

Saw this today, could only get one pic as the owner was approaching (you can see him :p) and he didn't seem too keen on my taking pics. Didn't even say anything when I said it was a great car. :(

[SIZE="6"]MASSIVE FORD[/SIZE][IMG]

The car looked pristine, like, totally and utterly restored, it was amazing.[/QUOTE]

Sleeveless t-shirt, jeans, tiny feet - knob head. Surely if you'd put that much effort into a car, or at least liked cars enough to spend a LOT of money on a old one, you'd at least be vaguely responsive and nice to someone who took interest in the car.

That looks busy. :eek: (second photo)

What day was this on? I was driving a lot at the end of last week up and down the m1 and on friday early morning there was a group of 'rat' style vw campers/bugs and the like parked up at a services. Got any more photos? :)

Probably on there way to bug jam at the pod. :)

Mk was heaving with them around the week!

Back
Top Bottom