Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

IMG_2731.JPG

IMG_2756.JPG

IMG_2768.JPG

IMG_2770.JPG

IMG_2771.JPG

IMG_2746.JPG

This was only a little show but the selection of rare/exotic cars was amazing.

That Zagato, correct me if I'm wrong, but it is rarer than a Veyron? IIRC only 100 were made with 1 of those going to a car museum somewhere and then 99 sold to people all over the world?

Whilst the Zagato is rare, there is one in London that is parked on the street and appears in the PH spotted thread pretty much monthly. It's technically rare, but it's an easy spot if you live in London. Not sure if that's the same one though!

Alpina Roadster S. Not quite a Ferrari etc. but pretty rare and even rarer in Alpina blue.
Also saw an R8 spyder but they seem common as muck in Bristol at the moment (srs).

I see one pretty much every day now, and never the same one in Bristol. Wonder where they all came from all of a sudden?

I see one pretty much every day now, and never the same one in Bristol. Wonder where they all came from all of a sudden?

Think they're just well 'in' at the moment? Much much cooler than any Porsche but the same money.
Saw at least 4 or 5 around the centre yesterday, one was a nice white spider with a red roof and there was one which looked like a funky special edition or something - all black with gold badges on the wing?

I don't understand new cars that have wonky numberplates. Not too bad in this image but the amount of new cars with dealer plates on not straight is silly.

20120729-dqqe6b6h7ejbu2wxu7uucjsqey.jpg

Saw a red 458 pass me shortly after this, pictures don't do them justice.

Last edited:
Went to a 5 star Spa resort in Lake Garda, basically, the Monaco of Italy. I estimated the $ value to be somewhere close to $1.5m, and there were only about 20 cars in the carpark. There was always bound to be some shiny metal at an €8k a week spa resort :eek:

Some crappy Porsche 911 Turbo cab thing
Iw0yY.jpg

Some boring BMW M3 thing
ZpHWs.jpg

Oh, Hai. The owner of Huf Haus was there
YYtyW.jpg

Casual 6.3 litre Merc
4QAEm.jpg

One of two Panamera's
hRUNV.jpg

Man, multiple Panamera's are boring
wnMMp.jpg