Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
Got chased by one of those RS6s a couple of days back when I was in the F430. Didn't manage to lose him, and the sight of it in the rear view mirror is just immense: the front lifts up under hard acceleration and it looks as if it's coming to eat you :p

Would sell most of my vital organs for one tbh: amazing that an estate car can easily keep up with a 9 year old supercar.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Got chased by one of those RS6s a couple of days back when I was in the F430. Didn't manage to lose him, and the sight of it in the rear view mirror is just immense: the front lifts up under hard acceleration and it looks as if it's coming to eat you :p

Would sell most of my vital organs for one tbh: amazing that an estate car can easily keep up with a 9 year old supercar.

Does your employer know you drove their F430 in the manner you suggest you must have been driving it? That sounds incredibly risky as a business, to allow you to do that :confused:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Alright floody.

rps20160912_092816_071.jpg

Soldato
Real soft spot for the 8 series, I remember seeing them when I was young and thinking they were supercars from the body styling.

300C needs to die, everyone here paints them 2 tone, generally pink and black... bleugh

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
Does your employer know you drove their F430 in the manner you suggest you must have been driving it? That sounds incredibly risky as a business, to allow you to do that :confused:

As long as they don't know what we did with the Gallardo and an F430 when I went to visit then we're all good :p

Soldato

It's pretty much an unwritten rule - the people who we drive around don't pay all that money to be driven around at 30MPH everywhere. Obviously if I was to be caught doing something very stupid that would be it for me as they can't be seen in public doing something very illegal, but as we behave ourselves in areas where there are people / police, everything works out alright.

The cars are generally driven in France and registered in Monaco, and driven by people who don't have French licences (which is entirely legal). I'll leave you to work out what that means with regards to any repercussions.

Don
OP
The cars are generally driven in France and registered in Monaco, and driven by people who don't have French licences (which is entirely legal). I'll leave you to work out what that means with regards to any repercussions.
The french will quite happily take your license off you and ban you from driving on their roads, happened to a chap I convoyed with to the alps (I had a DB9 and he had a Cerbera), he had to pay a small fortune for a fine and then for a taxi driver to drive him and his car home. Anything over 120 and you are anything but safe.

Speed cameras, you are fairly safe with, the gendarme on the other hand I would be anything but complacent.

Back
Top Bottom