Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Old boy in the photo was the driver actually, wonder if it's a show car rather than driven hard. Maybe so given it's still on the road :D

Just looked at prices, 40k! They were 25k new and I remember them being ~10k about 20 years ago.

Soldato
Old boy in the photo was the driver actually, wonder if it's a show car rather than driven hard. Maybe so given it's still on the road :D

Just looked at prices, 40k! They were 25k new and I remember them being ~10k about 20 years ago.
Yellow ones were the mk2?

Old boy has class.

Soldato
Bob's got taste.

tFhgF11.jpg

Caporegime
Epic cars. So damn loud when driving one. Local bloke (over 50) has a Trophy which i think is the race going version?

Mark 1 V6 are rare now, only 80 left on the road. I presume all the others have been crashed.

Soldato
I’ve been to the new caffeine and machine “the hut” which I thought was rubbish. Coffee took 45 mins, food another 35.. full English was dry and cold and £14 lol. Never going there again for food. May pop down to an organised day or similar but that’s it. Drive there is nice from my place, a272 and some country roads.

I went today on my own on a whim. Just wanted a take away coffee, and despite a near 80% empty car park, at 11h15 they still insisted that I buy a £5 entry ticket so I left :/

Last edited:
Soldato
I went today on my own on a whim. Just wanted a take away coffee, and despite a near 80% empty car park, at 11h15 they still insisted that I buy a £5 entry ticket so I left :/
Yup. It’s not great is it! I think the other caffeine and machine spots are meant to be better but this just rubbish. If you’re ever in West Sussex area stop at torque moto cafe or fuel cafe. Both great spots.

Torque has more parking do some nice cars turn up, fuel doesn’t but food and staff are great.

Soldato
Newbys a good trip out, but I haven't been for a few years. Last time I went there were a load of tvrs wiring to get in, then they decided to have a contest to see who's revved loudest :cry: .

Back
Top Bottom