Post your living room

Soldato
Challenge was laid down in images of stuff that I have purchased, so here you go - my living room (most of it).

Please post some pictures, people!

Young, middle class, for context :p

EIR1vpU.jpg

UChF0sf.jpg

I don't think that corner sofas are always chavvy btw, and I know there are too many pillows....women.

Let battle commence!

Last edited:
Soldato
Two remotes (sigh) what is wrong with you ?
Why on earth would you buy an extra remote that replaces two? Makes no financial sense whatsoever, and is likely to work no better - if not worse - than the two remotes which are specifically designed to work with the two products they're linked to.

Caporegime
Why on earth would you buy an extra remote that replaces two? Makes no financial sense whatsoever, and is likely to work no better - if not worse - than the two remotes which are specifically designed to work with the two products they're linked to.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about....go off and read my cinema thread :p

They were both free...

Eh? As in they came with your TV and media box ? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
OP
So much clutter round the telly. Would drive me nuts.

Overall, quite nice though, apart from the Louvre style doors. Not a fan.

I agree, to be honest. It's irritating me that the corner of the TV is covered up. They'll be sorted after christmas, though. They're shutters - doors are behind.

This is a bit boring with just my pictures in it.

Soldato
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about....go off and read my cinema thread
I have zero interest in your 'cinema thread'. You cannot argue with the financial sense (or lack thereof) of buying a remote to replace two you already own. It's not as if you can sell the original remotes for a profit!

Back
Top Bottom