Post your speed test

Associate
Cheers al4x

Fingers crossed, I've had a look in the local area and it seems TalkTalk and Sky speeds seem to sit at about 20mb for Fibre with 5-8 up

Fingers crossed we get that, it would make it soooo much better for me and like you said.

I'm getting massive withdrawl symptons from my online gaming :(

Can't even play my PS3 on it or anything - just basically look at face book or 360p youtube block videos

I can't even get win 8.1 to check for updates its thats bad currently.

But fingers crossed new superhub etc should be here anyday and then the new fibre will be switched over and we'll be in a better place

We are 1500 meters from the exchange roughly, but I can't get a speed from bt wholesale for the line - and to cap it all, U-Switch say we can't get fibre ???

Associate
3749591945.png

Super Solid!!!

Running my fiber connection through the Sky router (wireless disabled) and the Asus RT-AC68u for my wireless connection at 5ghz.,

Soldato
I need to stop coming into this thread and looking at some of these speeds, I fell like i'm about to cry. Still waiting for my fiber cabinet to get installed (if it ever does).

Caporegime
We pay for 60/6. It looks like some of the upload speed has decided that it wants to be download speed instead. :p

3762970010.png

I'm actually not allowed to tell you what my network speed at work is, but I can say that it is really very good, and you would all want it. We have our own dedicated BT links and servers. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom