Potential fun for OcUK beer drinkers...

Caporegime
OP
If we all email the pictures to you Jester, you should them put them all into one post so that they are altogether. We should be able to send you photos from Friday - Sunday.

I've updated RULE 5 on the first page matey, see what you think? I am thinking I'll sit this competition out as somebody is going to check emails and total scores etc. Hardly seems right if I do this and play.

Caporegime
OP
I don't think anyone would have any problems with you playing, I doubt that you're going to fix it in your favour. Plus, if all pictures are to be posted then there wouldn't be any scope to fix it.

Those rules look totally fine to me.

OK mate, cheers I want to play.

Right we still need some voting on the A-C countries. Though deffo looking like B is gonna be Belgium :)

Caporegime
OP
Yeh don't count yourself out mate, would be shame after organising it etc!

Yeah, play along
It's only for fun. If you win you'll never hear the end of it though ;)

Cheers guys! If I win it will be a miracle as most of mine will be sourced at local offie :D

Can I join in? Might not be able to do every one.

My choices

Austria
Brazil
Chile

Just to be different!

Yes Mike I'll get you added and your voting choices, don't worry if you can't do them all as you won't alone in this, and in some ways it will add to the fun :D

Caporegime
OP
When do we start?

Once everyone in the list has voted on the country I see no reason why we can't get the beer flowing :) (I'd guess next week)

IMPORTANT INFO BIT...

Does everyone's Trust work, and if so can you be contacted via it? I'm thinking about sending the competition email address out that way or would you ALL rather I just posted it on first page?

Caporegime
OP
I've got my beers. :D (Well, got 2 but got the 3rd one reserved).

One is a guaranteed 3 pointer, I'll bet money on it ;).

Let's hope the countries don't change...

I trust that if we do England/Scotland/Wales/NI/Ireland or the UK as a whole we are outlawing homebrew? ;)

Homebrew is NOT allowed, as for anyone that has still to vote or maybe signup ;) Please keep in mind what Ahleckz has just said when it comes to your country voting :p

Updated the Rules on Homebrew (first page, good call there mate)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP

Received the email address. Thanks. Should be good.
Are we also putting our own tasting notes/thoughts/if we'd reccomend, or is it just a photograph?

Cheers guys.

The purpose of the pic is just to prove what has been purchased / selected. Once the agreed time (will be posting this soon) for email entry has passed by all means feel free to post the pic in the other thread and I for one will be very disappointed if people aren't talking about the pros and cons of each beer :) within that thread. After all that's what this is about :D

Caporegime
OP
yes rec'd fine. why create another thread, i say keep here or is the new one for pictures only ??

Yep received the email, thanks.

Too late :p thread created. The other thread will be easier to keep total score etc etc updated with having a couple of reserved slots on it.

Other thread: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=22411790#post22411790

Keep any questions etc in here for time being folks and thanks for letting me know.

Oh and everyone have a read through the rules / guides see if it all makes sense?

Back
Top Bottom