Potential fun for OcUK beer drinkers...

Caporegime
OP
Email received and voted.

Are we to buy all three beers at the same time or one a week?

I am a little confused (tiredness mainly).

Cheers mate.

Buying all three beers is up to you, the only reason we have selected 3 countries at a time is to allow for those using online ordering. This way buying them this way might work out cheaper. The important bit is ONLY sending in one pic of one beer per week as per rules (on new thread 1st page). Hope this clears it up mate :)

Caporegime
OP
Seemed to have the wrong email in trust, so could you send it to me again please. cheers

Just done it again for you matey, please remember to vote on country selection as well while you are here :D A - C checkout first page for present voting.

Or maybe not.... :(

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Added you opstrat, now all you have to do is read through (if not already) the rules / guides on page one and then post your country voting selection. Countries A - C, check out first post page one to see what's popular or not. :)

Caporegime
OP
Could the following people please vote on country of choice A - C. Ok A and B are as good as set in stone unless we get a mad rush of newcomers but country C is still open. Check page 1 for present standings.

1. ots3go
  2. GhostlyPea
  3. Marvt74

Everyone else (actually even those in list above) that hasn't received the competition email address then please let me know, without it you will have missed last orders! ;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
No problem and cheers :)

Could the following people please vote on country of choice A - C. Ok A and B are as good as set in stone unless we get a mad rush of newcomers but country C is still open. Check page 1 for present standings.

1. ots3go
  2. GhostlyPea
  3. Marvt74

Everyone else (actually even those in list above) that hasn't received the competition email address then please let me know, without it you will have missed last orders! ;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
I'll give him a shout, but in his defence he posted during his lunch, and is now busy back at work answering incoming calls. I'm sure you can understand that that is also very impotant for the OcUK buying public. :D

Cheers mate :)

Nice one CANNONBALL, I've sent it this minute. You can let me know if you got ok. Cheers oh and your voting selection as well ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom