Potential fun for OcUK beer drinkers...

Caporegime
OP
Could the following people please vote on country of choice A - C. Ok A and B are as good as set in stone unless we get a mad rush of newcomers but country C is still open. Check page 1 for present standings.

1. ots3go
  2. GhostlyPea
  3. Marvt74

Everyone else (actually even those in list above) that hasn't received the competition email address then please let me know, without it you will have missed last orders! ;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
No problem and cheers :)

Could the following people please vote on country of choice A - C. Ok A and B are as good as set in stone unless we get a mad rush of newcomers but country C is still open. Check page 1 for present standings.

1. ots3go
  2. GhostlyPea
  3. Marvt74

Everyone else (actually even those in list above) that hasn't received the competition email address then please let me know, without it you will have missed last orders! ;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Last edited:
Associate
I'll give him a shout, but in his defence he posted during his lunch, and is now busy back at work answering incoming calls. I'm sure you can understand that that is also very impotant for the OcUK buying public. :D

Caporegime
OP
I'll give him a shout, but in his defence he posted during his lunch, and is now busy back at work answering incoming calls. I'm sure you can understand that that is also very impotant for the OcUK buying public. :D

Cheers mate :)

Nice one CANNONBALL, I've sent it this minute. You can let me know if you got ok. Cheers oh and your voting selection as well ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom