• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

PowerColor and Sapphire any good ??

Soldato
just wondering if PowerColor and Sapphire any good ??

I've never had one of these brand before but they seam to be the cheapest available but in the past I use to hear support and warranty was not very good is that still the case ?

Soldato
OP
Id say they were the 2 best brands, ive always bought the Sapphires, and never had a prob, and those PowerColor cards (especially the Devils), are really good as well by all accounts.
Thanks are the warranty and support also as good, just in case ?

Soldato
They both benefit from/are cursed with being AMD-exclusive partners, so tend to put a little more work in than the likes of Asus/Gigabyte/MSI do with their AMD cards.

Sapphire in particular have tamed some incredibly hot and power-hungry GPUs better than anybody else. The 290X Vapor-X is one of my all-time favourite cards.

Soldato
OP
They both benefit from/are cursed with being AMD-exclusive partners, so tend to put a little more work in than the likes of Asus/Gigabyte/MSI do with their AMD cards.

Sapphire in particular have tamed some incredibly hot and power-hungry GPUs better than anybody else. The 290X Vapor-X is one of my all-time favourite cards.
Thanks I was a little worried about the warranty faults and issues from the past so wanted to know.

Back
Top Bottom