Powerful Cooling

Soldato
OK Matt a picture of my CPU after removing the Phanteks cooler...and it does seem like the paste has been pushed out to the sides ...and after looking at the bottom of the cooler it does look like there is a curve to it too

anyway I put my H60 back on .

sorry if it's not too clear

Caporegime
OP
I guess that's because it must be raised in the middle. After some thinking about this i think its probably a good thing and or designed like this on purpose. The cpu core is actually right in the centre isn't it?

Soldato
Well apart from the fact that the screws have lost their thread ...the temps are not that different , on BF4 with the Phanteks I'm getting around 47c at most and with the H60 about 52 tops I think....but of course that depends on the ambient room temps too

Caporegime
OP
Well apart from the fact that the screws have lost their thread ...the temps are not that different , on BF4 with the Phanteks I'm getting around 47c at most and with the H60 about 52 tops I think....but of course that depends on the ambient room temps too

Yeah the H60 won't really compete with the Phanteks but top of the range AIO coolers on full fan speed should be slightly cooler.

Soldato
Well two SP120s at around the 1350rpm mark.....see how I get on with go temps as it's just about BF4 O'clock

OK so 53c top temp while in BF4 .....I might take the SP120 off and try it with an eLoop 120 see if there is any difference

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom