Premier League Fixtures - 16/17th August (Spoilers)

Caporegime
We may have come second every year. But as the squad isn't weaker this season at all, and with a further player coming in, the only real loss we've had is losing our Assistant Manager.

We lost the first game last season and still won a double :p.

Soldato
One game against a pretty woeful side is no where near enough evidence to say they look a better side imo

They may well end up with a bigger points tally at the end of the season - but Pompey wherent exactly a test yesterday

(Im sure a week today at FP they will give Man Utd a much harder test)

Soldato
One game against a pretty woeful side is no where near enough evidence to say they look a better side imo

They may well end up with a bigger points tally at the end of the season - but Pompey wherent exactly a test yesterday

(Im sure a week today at FP they will give Man Utd a much harder test)

Utd fan by any chance?

Chelsea looked better against Portsmouth than Utd did against Newcastle, I don't think anyone could deny that!

Caporegime
I don't think anyone would disagree, however Chelsea weren't missing 8 serious first squad players and playing a further 2 who weren't fully fit (Carrick had a knock and Rooney was ill).

Caporegime
Sod off, lol. I was leaving the house. I know what I meant!
I was even at the Reading 0-0 game. When you draw with Reading it feels like a loss.

I am rarely wrong regarding facts though, you seem to have me confused with another Man Utd fan.

Soldato
message22ls2.gif

Oh thank God, there it is! I've been looking for it. Form a queue behind me guys! And no touching my backside G|mp, who do you think I am.... Baz? I don't rock that way. :p

A draw was a fair result. Our finishing again highlights the need for another attacking player up front.

Permabanned
I've resisted the urge thus far, ill wait until 4 games in

Thats for pressing the panic button not yours Dave

Soldato
Chelsea looked better against Portsmouth than Utd did against Newcastle, I don't think anyone could deny that!

Wasnt trying to deny it - but it would be interesting to see the result of Pompey playing so badly at OT (even with the same players we had for the 1st 20 minutes) to get a true reflection of the differences

Back
Top Bottom