• Moyes

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Lage

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Silva

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
I hate to say it, but Rodgers might be gone first.
We've not done anything transfers yet. Schmeichel is leaving on a free, we missed out on Pope. Chelsea are trying to tempt Fofana. We've still got those other donkey defenders on our books. :(

Soldato
We've not done anything transfers yet. Schmeichel is leaving on a free, we missed out on Pope. Chelsea are trying to tempt Fofana. We've still got those other donkey defenders on our books. :(
That's him walking out rather than being booted though.

I can see Southampton having a long string of bad results and getting twitchy.

Soldato
I went for Rodgers. Their form the back end of last season wasn't great, and the underlying numbers were awful.

Soldato
Rodgers is at risk, hes on massive wages and Leicester are above wages FFP, hes the only manager not been backed this transfer market and results dropped of massively last season.

Caporegime
Gone with Hasenhuttl because I went for the obvious last year that turned out to be a surprise success. I think the chances of a Conte metldown are there, don't think he'd be first though.

Soldato
I went for Rodgers. Their form the back end of last season wasn't great, and the underlying numbers were awful.
We finished 8th which is brilliant given our massive injury list.

It just doesn't look like we've pushed on since then. I don't want another episode of panic buying dross, like we did 12 months ago.

Soldato
LMAO who voted for Jesse Marsch? He's doing wonders at Leeds Utd - he's still maintaining Bielsa's pressing philosophy but actually buying more playing so the team aren't hampered by injuries.

Soldato
We finished 8th which is brilliant given our massive injury list.

It just doesn't look like we've pushed on since then. I don't want another episode of panic buying dross, like we did 12 months ago.
He hasnt learnt from last season, I made the bet, 15/2 . Last time I placed a bet on one of our managers been sacked was Shakespeare which paid out.

Foxestalk has the vast majority sick of him, and he lost us the 2 points this weekend.

I think the only thing saving him currently is he would be very expensive to sack with his long high wages.

For reference I dont think the injuries excuse him, I think he is the cause of them.

Soldato
We are really awful, Puel defensive ethos completely lost now, also I realised most of our best players are pre Rodgers signings. Hes getting sacked this season the question is will he be the first and my bet pays out.

Back
Top Bottom