Poll: Premier League Sack Race 2023/24

First for the Chop

• Total voters

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Potter is favourite for next Brighton manager, could be spicy if he doesn’t do well.

I’d be happy for him to come back, De Zerbi wouldn’t have got us into Europe without Potters initial work imo. Other fans might not be pleased with the idea though!

Soldato
So Terzic is now a free agent....won't be surprised if he has something lined up already......Leicester?
I hope not. The 2 front runners are Carlos Corberan & Graham Potter. For me its Corberan tbh.

Potter thinks he is too good for Leicester, as Potter think's he'll just walk into the England job, despite being a total flop at Chelsea and out of work for over a year. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
Because he did so well with forest?

That's not a dig btw.. just wondering why you think it's a "good" appointment..
yeah he did they were heading for league one, bottom of the championship when he took over and he got them in the prem, think you will find most forest fans love him

he's known to work well with players and improve them

Last edited:
Associate
yeah he did they were heading for league one, bottom of the championship when he took over and he got them in the prem, think you will find most forest fans love him

he's known to work well with players and improve them

I completely agree he did really well in the championship, and did amazingly well with forest until.....

not overly sure what happened, possibly the quality of player??

I think he's quite a good manager, and may do well at leicester.. Just think it's a bit too soon to say it's a good appointment..

If you are a leicester supporter, I hope he and you do well.. i'd quite like to see all the midlands teams do well if i'm honest..

Soldato
I completely agree he did really well in the championship, and did amazingly well with forest until.....

not overly sure what happened, possibly the quality of player??

I think he's quite a good manager, and may do well at leicester.. Just think it's a bit too soon to say it's a good appointment..

If you are a leicester supporter, I hope he and you do well.. i'd quite like to see all the midlands teams do well if i'm honest..

what happened was they had 45 player injuries during the season

Back
Top Bottom