Premiership Games 14/10 **Spoilers**

Soldato
NitrogenY3K said:
Saha is completely USELESS. He would look out of place in a sunday league team, he is terrible, cant pass, cant shoot, cant take on players, cant do anything. Sir alex needs to sell him and quickly

You seem a reasonable bloke usually, but that is one of the most ridiculous things I've read in a long while.

Soldato
He's just frustrated me a lot lately every time i see him play lately he has been terrible, its like he cant do anything right, and lets be honest apart from his goal which was good in this game he has been terrible, constantly offside, cant see players making run, bad decision making, missed a sitter. I just think we could get someone else in who is better and more consistant than he is, and less injury prone

Soldato
Football cliche time. It was a game of two halves :D

Screamer from Leighton Baines. Looks a very good all round left back. No wonder hes being touted for full international honours. Deserved their 1-0 half time lead

Second half with the introduction of Giggs at freed up Rooney and he looked a lot more comfortable and still taking good steps back to form. We deserved the second half and the 3 goals did not flatter us. On reflection a fair result.

I think Rooney is saving a brace for those lovable scallies from the other end of the East Lancs Rd next Sunday.

Soldato
NitrogenY3K said:
He's just frustrated me a lot lately every time i see him play lately he has been terrible, its like he cant do anything right, and lets be honest apart from his goal which was good in this game he has been terrible, constantly offside, cant see players making run, bad decision making, missed a sitter. I just think we could get someone else in who is better and more consistant than he is, and less injury prone

That's what Saha's like, he's either terrible or brilliant and often within the same game. Unlike RvN at his best he's not totally dependable but when he wants he's a hell of a footballer. His attitude seems to have come on leaps and bounds too.

Soldato
Kerplunk said:
1-0 to the Arsenal! :D

OG?

BBC said:
1533: GOAL Arsenal 1-0 Watford
Arsenal take the lead in uncharacteristically direct fashion. A long-free-kick into the area is headed on by Emmanuel Adebayor, although the final touch came off Jordan Stewart, who is credited - no doubt to his chagrin - with an own goal.

Back
Top Bottom