Premiership Games 14/10 **Spoilers**

Soldato
2-0!
mike1lq5.gif

Henry:)

Caporegime
I know some L'Pool fans are insanely blinkered, but surely even at the start of the season they didn't relistically think they were going to challenge for the title .... did they ?!

Don
McBain said:
I know some L'Pool fans are insanely blinkered, but surely even at the start of the season they didn't relistically think they were going to challenge for the title .... did they ?!
I did and still think theres a chance as long as they win today
1-1 Bellamy

Permabanned
Fun and games at Villa Park, Sending off, Angel misses Pen then goes and scores an own goal. :p

Angel has missed 5 of his last 6 Pens, shocking for a striker.

Soldato
McBain said:

Of course they did.

After all they did buy Bellamy & Pennant this summer don't you know. Two world class signings some of them were crowing about on here all summer. You must have remembered

Soldato
Loki said:
Of course they did.

After all they did buy Bellamy & Pennant this summer don't you know. Two world class signings some of them were crowing about on here all summer. You must have remembered

"Best squad in the premiership" was one i remember.
"only team equipped to challenge Chelsea for the title" was another one.

Caporegime
Loki said:
Of course they did.

:p

Neither will make a difference, they're still behind Chelsea in terms of quality, which i'm sure this season will prove.

As for Pennant being world class, that's up for debate.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Great result, should be even more MU fans in Wigan tonight :D

Your are my Solskjaer, my Ole Solskjaer
You make me happy, when skies are grey...

You are my Solskjaer my only Solskjaer
Please dont take my Solskjaer away...

We were awful first half Wigan were closing everything down and making things very difficult but you could see they were going to be knackered come the second half

Nice 3 points, now cmon Chelski drop a Ballack

:D

Don
I can't remember anyone calling Bellamy or Pennant world class.
After today its not looking great, we need to get back to keeping clean sheets like last year. Only positive is that we're not as far behind as we were this time last year :rolleyes:

Soldato
good result for us today. Good to see us getting a result without ronaldo, and having giggs back is a huge bonus. Hopefully reading can do us a favour now :)

Evra gets better and better every game he plays. Rooney had a cracking game I thought, never gave up anything. Hopefully giggs and ronaldo will both be ok for the liverpool game because Rooney plays much better with those two doing the work down the flanks.

Back
Top Bottom