Premium Bonds - If you post to say how much you've won, please also say how much you have invested.

Soldato
They need to spend some money improving the website, took 3 attempts before it would let me in.
No big prizes for me according to the spreadsheet, I'm hoping they put my area down wrong..

Soldato
I'm interested to see what I have this month as it's the first time I cant put anything else in there.

Fingers crossed

Last edited:
Soldato
I cant find confirmation of this , all my account says September winnings of £25 . I thought the draw was today ?

The result day is usually within the first few days of the month but does vary from month to month.

Associate
Next door is an accountant, they seemed to like that as they've sent me a password for the online portal.

However they haven't sent me my NS&I number so that's no use to me yet. I called them and they told me to wait for the post to arrive. Seeing as our local post service is terrible because they're woefully short staffed, who knows when that's turning up!

Progress though!
Had similar. Hurry up and wait. Other part was about a week behind in the snail mail

FluffySheep

Associate

The result day is usually within the first few days of the month but does vary from month to month.
Officially all results are available on the 2nd working day of the month, although in reality it works out as end of the 1st working day of the month.

Soldato
So apparently when after the first month of hitting £50k and no longer able to contribute your chances of winning are less

For me anyway. I knew that would happen :/

Nothing on £50k

I was winning pretty much every month when I was able to put some in

Still says my last winning was sept

I guess I have had a few 100, 125, 150 payments though.. if this happens in 3 consecutive months I may move it somewhere where it's more gaurenteed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom