Premium Bonds - If you post to say how much you've won, please also say how much you have invested.

Soldato
Annoyingly, I sent my funds through yesterday to buy a load of bonds, and I got an email this morning saying that they were returning the funds for some reason. It's probably now too late for last month.

Edit: just found out why - I sent £xxx.03 and the .03 is unacceptable. I wish they'd sent that back, not all the rest of it!!

Last edited:
Soldato
Annoyingly, I sent my funds through yesterday to buy a load of bonds, and I got an email this morning saying that they were returning the funds for some reason. It's probably now too late for last month.

Edit: just found out why - I sent £xxx.03 and the .03 is unacceptable. I wish they'd sent that back, not all the rest of it!!

You have to hold the bonds for a full month before you’re eligible for a draw anyway, so bonds bought at the end of Feb won’t be in March’s draw but April’s.

Bit annoying as I moved some money out of savings into PBs in the middle of Jan, so I got no interest on that in Jan or Feb.

Better win something in March to make up for it. :D

E: last night the dress looked blue, today it looks gold. Must be something to do with Nightshift on my phone.

Last edited:
Soldato
You have to hold the bonds for a full month before you’re eligible for a draw anyway, so bonds bought at the end of Feb won’t be in March’s draw but April’s.

Bit annoying as I moved some money out of savings into PBs in the middle of Jan, so I got no interest on that in Jan or Feb.

Better win something in March to make up for it. :D

E: last night the dress looked blue, today it looks gold. Must be something to do with Nightshift on my phone.

I know, very annoying. That was exactly my plan. Now I'm pushed back a month. Probs just going to put it in an ISA now

Soldato
How accurate do we reckon the data in that table is? Someone with the same bond holding amount and purchase date in my area won a decent prize, bond number isn't a match... Wonder if they obfuscate the data slightly? I can but dream... :D
VERY… lol

It should be stored in a SQL DB and they will just do a join on the winning code to the rest of the fields to get the info.

Soldato
Another £100 again from maximum holding. I should be happy I guess, it's better than nothing, but bored of getting 100 a month for the last 4 months.

Started doing Trading212 in November, in 3 months I'm just under 3k in profit, PB are a bit naff really. Still, only takes one draw. I'm giving it the year, if I don't make a couple grand I'm hooking it all out to invest elsewhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom