Prime Day 2020

Anyone had issues with deals just disappearing, few things I've looked at say the offer expires in xx hours (looked at something yesterday said 34 hrs remaining) but now the offer is no longer there.

Yeah just tried to order something but on the final payment page it said the product is no longer available. I'm sure a lot of these offers will be repeated on black friday though.

Anyone had issues with deals just disappearing, few things I've looked at say the offer expires in xx hours (looked at something yesterday said 34 hrs remaining) but now the offer is no longer there.

Yes, things sell out quick. Some re-appear though.

I thought i'd missed out on something that I wanted (as in already wanted, not just saw it in the sale) and was genuinely near enough 40% cheaper than i've seen it available recently, and a good £30 cheaper than the best previous Amazon price. Checked again 3 hours later and it was back and I ordered it :p

I had been hoping the £268 43" 4K Hisense reappeared, just what I wanted for a cheap second TV that wasn't too big - that ended up on HUKD and was gone within about 15 minutes of that happening. It's £299 at Richer Sounds but it would still be nice to get the extra £30 off :p

I let my Prime lapse in April (I only really had it so I could use the scheduled delivery days option) and now I am working from home full time that isn't needed. I grabbed a 30 day "trial" of prime yesterday as I have been after a new microwave for a while and had seen one in marketplace as like new, so thought I'd grab it with 20% off. Also decided to buy a few little items I had in my basket that were waiting for it to reach £20, didn't need to worry anymore :)

This is dam annoying

As i had 2 things i wanted and they said something like 30 hours left, So i spent a few hours looking around to check there not something else i wanted to buy instead. Then when i went back to buy them 2 items the deals had finish and they gone back up to full price :(

This is dam annoying

As i had 2 things i wanted and they said something like 30 hours left, So i spent a few hours looking around to check there not something else i wanted to buy instead. Then when i went back to buy them 2 items the deals had finish and they gone back up to full price :(

Most of the items are limited in number of units at the discount as well as time - but you have to go into the product details to see it on a lot of stuff.

Got myself Roomba i7. Normally 650 but was 20% off on iRobot site and Amazon was an extra 50 quid cheaper. Was planning on getting one when my wood floor is fitted so nice to make a saving.

Got some Puma trainers which were 15 quid off, basically the same type of trainers I've been wearing for the past 25 years, I didn't really need new ones yet but I'll keep them for a few months time. :D

Back
Top Bottom