Prime hydration

Man of Honour
Is anyone else being tortured by their children about this stuff? My kids are convinced their social lives and entire reputations are at stake if they don’t get the latest flavours. I’ve been touring the Spars and Asdas in the local area to try to get some “Ice Pop” and “Meta Moon” to no avail.

A dodgy guy in the local Spar heard my plight and gave me a tip for a place to go. This is what I found…

8gpVy99.jpg

Only £11 for half a dozen I thought, but none of the flavours the kids wanted. I’ll get them anyway. Guy at the till wanted £66. They were £11 each. I left empty handed.

Another dodgy guy with a can of special brew and every scab on his face picked to the point of bleeding gave me another tip off. So off I went.

Oh look, what great value…
WHF7Kpd.jpg

My kids hate me because I’m too tight and don’t realise that I have ruined their lives.

Maybe I could get them into coke instead? It would be cheaper.

Last edited:
Capodecina
Soldato
I bet you anything their friends are posting pics posing with the bottles on social media and they want to get in on that. When they next meet their mates they can get the pics taken and posted on somebody else's account, or a fake account.

Parents always think they know all the tricks... they don't ;) It's a kid's job to circumvent them.

Same with those Fjallraven backpacks. Plenty of kids posing with those on social media, one way or another. Thankfully that fad seems to have died.

Last edited:
Soldato
The Prime craze in my sons school is dying now. In October we woke up early one morning to get to Asda for opening time at 7am. We arrived at 06:45 and there was already a queue. The queue was pointless as when the door opened it was whoever was the fastest runner to get to the back of the store, got the few that were on sale [limited to 3 bottles per customer]

The workers there we looking around at us like we were crazy :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom