Pro Cycling Discussion 2021

Soldato
OP
I read somewhere if Ineos were a country, they would be 20th on the Olympic medal table, dont know how true it is as I havent checked

3 Golds and a Bronze so far (if you're counting Ganna), so yeah that's about right.

Carapaz Road Race
Pidcock MTB
Dennis TT
Ganna Team Pursuit

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I would love to see Jason Kennys power file from the Keirin!

I like Kenny he looks nothing like what a Athlete of his calibre should look like :)

Lets hope the new UCI Track series will give the sport more TV time instead of just the Olympics, would love to go to Japan and watch it, I think its the only thing you can gamble on or something.

Soldato
I like Kenny he looks nothing like what a Athlete of his calibre should look like :)

Lets hope the new UCI Track series will give the sport more TV time instead of just the Olympics, would love to go to Japan and watch it, I think its the only thing you can gamble on or something.

Watch this if you haven't already - https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episo...of-japanese-bicycle-racing-with-sir-chris-hoy

It is superb. More money is bet on the final (as in, one single race!) of the biggest GP weekend in Japan than is bet on the entire horse racing season in the UK..... It's insane.

Soldato
Soldato
OP
Intelligent win from Taaramae today, sat on when he needed earlier in the stage and then just survived the pushes quite easily.

Yates looked super controlled today and the strongest of the lot, the way he moved up to De La Cruz early in the climb. Fairly comfortable for Bernal and Roglic it seemed, Bahrain had some odd tactics as Landa couldn't finish it off when they pushed on and seemed to fade quickly although finished on same time. Will see how he fares at the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom