Project: finally have water in my pc!

Associate
ohh pretty neat build ^_^
2 rads D:
I would thought you'd but the 140m rad on the out side of the case, get a bit better cooling and leave the fan on the inside, help keep the mosfits a bit cooler.

Soldato
I meant to ask dave, what fill port is that? I think that is the best and safest way to fill the reservoir without spilling anything :)

@ Tiamat21

That's a 120.1 rad he has on the inside on the back :p

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
It's just a fill port I found on a competitor site for about £2.99.
It has the standard 1/4" thread so will fit any fittings you are using :)

You have to keep it at an angle when filling otherwise air bubbles come up not allowing the water down which in turn gets your carpet wet (and your face when it blurts the water out)!

Soldato
OP
Nice results, time to rectify the "GTX 470 SLI @ Stock" in your sig now. :p
I will be looking into that this weekend :)

nice build, you reckon a 140.1 rad would have fitted on the back?

Probably, but you would need to plug the 8 pin MB connector in first, then it would be a royal pain in the arse if you ever needed to remove your PSU. The 8 pin is blocked enough with the 120 rad. The other option is fitting it outside the case but I didnt want to do that :)

Associate
very nice build mate, i'm getting closer to my first proper custom watercooling set-up (my first go was with a crappy thermaltake bigwater) i'm also after reading this going to think about changing cases i always liked the corsair 800d but the price put me off so settled with the HAF932 not that i in anyway regret it but the corsair is the one i would have gone for if the 700 was out at the time, it looks like a dream to work with and watercool in as well, anyway again great looking build :D

Soldato
Stunning build.

I'm trying to watercool my Define R2 just now......it's not easy lol. That 700d case looks great too.

I'm going to drool for a while more then go away ok ;)

Back
Top Bottom