Project log: A one for the missus ( More airbrushing / custom paint ! )

Soldato
Stelly said:
nice update mate... should be online later catch up and everything... looks good... your misses should be REALLY greatful ;)

Stelly

Haha, another motive for the case perhaps...

Its true, good cases can get you laid.

Soldato
OP
Well before stelly passes out with anticipation, i thought id better make an emergency update ! lol

havtn been workign on the case because ive been away camping etc etc, A level results etc etc.

oh.... and getting stung on my airbrushing 'trigger finger'

heres the latest picture.
the pics form now on are going to look very similar, im basically going around the whole piece defining areas. ( im currently working on the fingers as thweyre taking the most amount of work so far.
you will notice that one or 2 of them are becoming a little more crisp though.

few more hours of doign that and ill be able to woerk on the rest of the composition :)

Rick
laurascase696smallwn3.jpg

P.S
i havnt forgot about the dreadful shape of HER right fore arm, just i havnt had the right colours mixxed in the brush to fix it yet :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
ChoÞÞer said:
isnt it time for a update :rolleyes:

im not sure if ill have many more updates. as my airbrush is almost fubared :mad:
its been acting up for a whuile now and i know what the problem is. so its either replce the parts or buy a new one :D

its makign me quite angry though and could potentialy ruin the piece so im gonna slow down for a bit til i get it sorted

Don
R B CUSTOMS said:
not really, im pretty pre-occupied with this flash course im doing.

airbrush is kernakkered too. and its just frustrating me :(

ive got til september 20th do finish it :)

Cool I do a lot of flash stuff... I rather like it :)

Stelly

Soldato
OP
Updatwe within the next 15 minutes. just bneed to get the camera off my brother./
watch this space:

first buvbble has been rendered and i need to decide soemthing which could make or break the project !
Rick

Associate
R B CUSTOMS said:
Updatwe within the next 15 minutes. just bneed to get the camera off my brother./
watch this space:

first buvbble has been rendered and i need to decide soemthing which could make or break the project !
Rick

Hurry were all waiting!!!

Soldato
OP
well while iom waiting for him to download hos pics etc,
i would like to discuss soemthing
my original idea for this porjoct was tyhat the bubbles represented a progression of life.

i was toying with the idea of putting motif's / images inside the bubbles.
this woudl make the project very personal, but at the same itime i think i would be walking a tight rope in terms of making it too 'tacky' i suppose

im not finding this decission easy
so any input / opinions will be great

Back
Top Bottom