[Project Log] Black and White maybe a bit (50) of grey

Associate
OP
Ah, I see.
Oh well, still looks great and I also like that you went with some very interesting and relatively unknown blocks too. They do help to set it apart.
They are the only one making waterblock for GTX 900 HOF series :p
Now, that is sleek as ****! :eek::D
thanks bro!
that is seriously one sexy build!

wish i had the creatiovity to make something so good looking, or the nerve to go watercooled
I had the same thought but when I saw this case, I knew this had to be done in watercooling!
Hows the GPU plumbed?
It looks like it be parallel while the rest of the loop runs serial?
I don't know if this is possible or not as I have no experience before but I have seen some build logs which have similar setup. Let see how it goes then I will make adjustments later on. :)
Very impressed with your photography! This is a beautiful build log.

Thanks man! most of them are untouched, I just add the logo and post it up here. :p

Associate
OP
Associate
OP
Update: 10/04/2015.

Sorry for leaving for so long. I had been travelling around and practicing Badminton a lot for some local competitions so did not have too much free room.

Some update for you guys,

1. One of my i7 5960X has gone due to some unknown problem.

2. VRM is a big problem but HWMonitor doesn't read the VRM sensor in Windows environment. The only way to read VRM temp is from the motherboard bios or use some external equipment. I checked it by stressing the CPU (using 3dsmax) for 30 mins then restarting the system and entering the bios, it showed ~70*C VRM temp. I know this is a very inaccurate way to measure but it already read ~70*C in bios environment therefore it must be much higher during stressing time.

3. I change the coolant from Mayhems Ice White to Mayhems ultra pure H2O simply because the clear H2O looks much better.

4. Mayhems Ice White seems to give better performance compared to Mayhems ultra Pure H2O by around 2*C.

5. Bitspower AIX99D incoming to solve the VRM temp problem. :p

6. I also took a suggestion from fantasticCG and Mads1 of removing the 120 Rad to make the system looks cleaner.

7. Some work need to be done with the cabling. :(

BP-WBAIX99DFCBNPAC-CL--1024X768-4.jpg

Stunning build dude, lose the 120 Rad though i would look a lot cleaner.
Cant wait to see it finished and filled

Nice build, yes i would lose the 120 aswell.

Suggestion has been considered and taken into action. Thank you for letting me know, it does indeed look cleaner!

Before

Now

Thanks fantasticCG and Mads1! :)

Associate
OP
thanks a lot for your compliments, guys! :)
It has been over a year since I started and the machine still going strong. Looking to replace the 2 GTX 970 with Vega or Big Pascal.

Back
Top Bottom