Project - Yet another 800D

Associate
OP
Ok, I picked it up Yesterday as I finished early. Now, its actually all built now but not leak tested yet. But the missus has me on another chore at present so its on the back burner for 24hours.

But here's some teasers.

GEDC0066.jpg

GEDC0056.jpg

GEDC0055.jpg

GEDC0067.jpg

Associate
OP
Thanks for the kind comments fella's

TimCiren, Yes mate, they done those "wet", how that goes with powder coating I'm not sure. But in the following pic youll see them in the middle.

GEDC0050.jpg

Associate
OP
Yeah, color looks great, even better in the flesh. As for me dag guarding it, all she wanted to do was trample all over it! haha.

But its leak testing now, took over a litre to fill though!

Associate
OP
Hi mate, yeah, shes about finished. Just waiting on the grill now.

But heres the last pic Ill take of it leak testing. I had a break from decorating to fiddle with the fans and see their noise level flat out. Also to play with lighting.

800dcase.jpg

Associate
OP
Perry, I feel ya, the annoying thing is, with the Antec True Power Quattro, they braided the cables uptil about 2" from the end.

Cables2.JPG

Which is annoying, I guess I could just heat shrink the last 2".

Mattjd, Ive been looking at those LianLi stealth drive bays. Get one of those powder coated and Ill be away.

Thanks fella's

Soldato

Builds looking good pal, but your graphics card is hanging at a crazy angle. :o

Best get that propped up with something, it's a common thing I've seen on here. The cards are designed with the stock cooler on, which is light and uses the IO backplate to provide support for the rest of the card. When you put a watercooling block on though, there is no support and it's much heavier, so bends the card down more and puts more strain on the PCI socket.

Back
Top Bottom