• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

PUBLIC FORUM DEAL - SAPPHIRE 6700 XT NITRO ONLY £529.99 with VOUCHER CODE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OcUK Staff
OP
It's quite possible the tracker sites have noticed but are assuming the voucher code is private again.

This is a good thing. But is also why we picked a line with several hundred in stock in case it massively over sells, though the voucher system seems to work in realtime, this will be a good test.

Associate
ordered. thanks to OC for this, i'm a long time customer and lurker, but way short of the MM so appreciative of this deal. allows my 1060 6gb to go to my son who has been using onboard graphics since before christmas. he'll be chuffed.

Associate
hasnt pinged up on any of the alarts im in, but i managed to pick up a 6700xt in the mm so will pass on this deal.

Thanks OC, nice to see it working well

Associate
Thanks for the reply, wasn't expecting an official response :D That's a good amount then. No wonder they haven't sold out instantly, and as of posting this, no one on PartAlert has been alerted yet. :p

You must have a "big" mini ITX build. This GPU wouldn't fit in mine. :D
I guess its big for a mini ITX, its a Kolink Rocket Heavy. Room for a 340mm GPu and this thing comes in at 310, so yeah, JUST! lol

Associate
This is a good thing. But is also why we picked a line with several hundred in stock in case it massively over sells, though the voucher system seems to work in realtime, this will be a good test.
It has shown up on Stock Informer, not on PartAlert from what I can see. Looks like it has been a moderate success.
Even if 10% of the stock goes to gamers, it has to be better than what is usually happening. Good job chaps.

Associate
Didn't order as I got a card in the 3d printer section awhile back (although in normal times I would have got one to update my other rig) pleased that others are getting a chance, congrats to those looking forward to an upgrade, and thanks to OCUK.

Soldato
Awesome deal.

Added one to basket, applied the code, and then changed my mind. Decided not to be greedy; I've already got a 3060Ti, so I'd only be buying one to make a few hundred quid flipping the Nvidia card. Good luck to all those looking for an upgrade :)

Soldato
ya my fighter is doa and I asked about another option and then see this but cant order it :( ...
Yea same here, I posted mine back today, I have asked the question on the support forum, "can it actually be replaced quickly?" if not ...at this point I would be willing to pay the difference in cost between the two cards and have one of these instead knowing OcUK actually have a fair amount.

OcUK Staff
OP
Code is already leaked on Discord. :(

Be fast loyal members, we cannot change the voucher code as its a timely process that takes two people, SO BE FAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom