• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Purchased a Acer x34a, need something to power it!

Soldato
Sarcasm really doesnt translate on forums :)

For the card i would definitely wait till the supposed launch of the ti now since its so close.

Associate
OP
Ah lot of suggestions, im thinking 1080 is the way to go. i will wait a week i think just in case these rumors are true about the ti coming out. Could be a bad thing, 1080ti release and payday can only mean 1 thing!

Caporegime
Don't expect 1080 prices to go down, will take a cut price Vega release for that to happen, if anything the prices in general are only going up given the value of the pound.

fyi, 1080 is running my superwide very nicely.

Associate
Ah lot of suggestions, im thinking 1080 is the way to go. i will wait a week i think just in case these rumors are true about the ti coming out. Could be a bad thing, 1080ti release and payday can only mean 1 thing!
It probably wont come out until March, end of March. It will most probably just be an announcement if it was to happen in a weeks time

Back
Top Bottom